We’re all about the thrill. And there’s no bigger thrill than winning something – is there? With this in mind, we’ve got a sweet competition lined up.
You can win Body Thrills products to the value of R2000.
Yes, that’s right. R2000 will get you a LOT of Body Thrills. You’ll be smothering yourself in Thrills for months!
How do you enter?
- Blog about the Special Offers we’re running this week. Include a link, a picture, maybe pick your favourite special pack or tell us which one you’d most like to try. (this counts as TWO entries into the competition)
- Write a review of a product that you’ve already tried out and post it on your blog/as a Facebook Note. Pictures would get bonus points as would link-love, of course. (this counts as THREE entries into the competition)
- Tweet about the Special Offers we’re running this week. Or tell your Facebook chinas. Post a link to your tweet/status update in the comments below. Don’t forget to mention @BodyThrills / Body Thrills in your tweet/status update. (each tweet/update counts as ONE entry into the competition)
- Write on our Facebook wall, and tell us why you think we should pick you to win a R2000 Body Thrills voucher. (this counts as ONE entry into the competition)
- Register as a user on our site, and sign up for our monthly newsletter. (this counts as FOUR entries into the competition)
What you should know:
- Entries will be numbered as they come in. The amount of times you can enter is NOT LIMITED – you feel free to enter as MANY times as you like. The more you enter, the more likely you’ll be smothering yourself in Body Thrills.
- Winners will be drawn by use of random.org if there is no clear winner based on amount of entries. (Like we said, the more you enter, the better your chances).
- The competition ends on the 6th of June at 10am, and the winner’s name will be posted on Twitter/Facebook/our blog – the winner should then contact us via email to claim his/her prize.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is only open to South African citizens.
- The R2000 voucher includes the cost of delivery via the postal service/courier, or the winner can choose to collect the prize from our headquarters in Edenvale, Johannesburg.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Should the winner not contact us within 72 hours to claim his/her prize, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited that prize, and a new winner will be drawn.
So what are you waiting for? Go on, and enter already!!
Be sure to: